Julie Skolnick, M.A., J.D., Founder of With Understanding Comes Calm, LLC, and author of Gifted & Distractible is excited to bring you The Haystack, a community for 2e Adults!
If you are looking for a DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF SELF, a way to make MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS with others, and to learn TOOLS TO EMPOWER YOU, The Haystack Community is for you!
what you get
The Haystack community for 2e Adults includes:
Hear Your Personal Invitation From Julie...
Ever feel like finding a friend who actually GETS YOU - when you don't have to mask - is like looking for a NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK?
I get it! It’s hard to drop your guard and say what you’re thinking or share how you really feel, when you are thinking and feeling SO MUCH!
When you do find that person – another “needle” – you feel better in your brain and your body! You can’t believe your fortune at being able to be your authentic you, that you are understood, appreciated, and even celebrated.
So…we’ve created The Haystack to gather 2e adult “needles.” Each month members receive:
- Week 1: Recorded expert addressing our monthly theme
- Week 2: Live Q&A and breakout room discussion with fellow members (Meeting Time: Tuesdays at 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET)
- Week 3: Articles and blogs addressing our monthly theme
- Week 4: Live Q&A and breakout room discussion with fellow members (Meeting Time: Tuesdays at 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET)
The Haystack is a safe space where all 2e needles are welcomed! So...what are you waiting for? MEET ME IN THE HAYSTACK!
Are you ready to thrive as your extraordinary self? Welcome to The Haystack, the ultimate membership community exclusively designed for 2e Adults like you! Here, it’s not just a group; it’s a close-knit fellowship of kindred spirits, a space where your uniqueness is celebrated and empowered.
What The Haystack Community Offers:
- True friends are hard to come by – peers don’t get you or they make you feel like you’re out of sync.
- Intimate relationships are way too complicated and it feels like it’s more work than it’s worth.
- People tell you you’re too much: too sensitive, too fast, too slow, too perfectionistic, too emotional, too much.
- You wish your work/retirement was more meaningful, but you find yourself in a negative feedback loop.
- It’s hard to meet yours and others’ expectations – you feel like you’re always trying to catch up.
- People spend too much time focusing on challenges – they don’t seem to value your strengths and passions.
In The Haystack you’ll:
- Find people who care about the things you care about.
- Learn why some things are hard and others a breeze.
- Gain perspective – on yourself, and others.
- Spend time interacting – UNMASKED.
- Share your strengths and passions with others who appreciate YOU.
The 2e Vault: (Additional Membership Perks)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
The Haystack is a monthly membership for 2e adults hosted by Julie Skolnick, MA, JD of With Understanding Comes Calm. It includes monthly themes pertinent to the community.
Each month members meet on the second and fourth Tuesday at 2:00-3:00 US EDT via unique zoom link for Q/A about the monthly topic and breakout rooms with other 2e adults for discussion. dipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.
On the first Tuesday of each month members receive a pre-recorded webinar or expert interview regarding the topic of the month.
On the third Tuesday of every month members receive an article and/or blog on the topic of the month.
Members receive Bonus material – usually an expert interview.
We open enrollment for a few weeks four times a year – September, December, March, and June.
If you decide to leave The Haystack you simply stop payment when you’re ready to leave.
You will have access to all pre-recordings and articles/blogs in The Haystack vault. You won’t, however, have access to the live Q/A and breakout rooms. We want members to feel they can speak their minds confidentially during those live meetings.
$47 a month (just under $12 a week!)
Understanding your twice exceptional self
Acknowledging and Addressing Loneliness
Professional Life – work and retirement
Freedom to be YOU – The role of Masking in 2e adult
The Importance of Laughter and Play
Organization and the 2e Mind
Family, Relationships, Expectations
Finding Neurodiversity Affirming Mental Health Support
Highly Sensitive Minds
Multi Exceptionalities – Exploring Culture and Gender
New topics added every year
Please email Support@WithUnderstandingComesCalm.com
At The Haystack, we’re privileged to host a diverse range of experts who bring invaluable insights to our community. Our esteemed guest experts include:
Melanie Hayes, Otto Siegel, Gordon Smith, Linda Roggli, Eric Windhorst, Ed Amend, Nicole Tetreault, Imi Lo, Andre Solo, Joy Lawson Davis, PJ Sedillo, Sarah Wayland, and more to be announced.
Meet Me In The Haystack - $47/mo
Registration is officially open NOW until December 12th. Grab your spot!
Registration is Closed
Join the WAITLIST below to subscribe to the newsletter and get notified in November when we open registration for The Haystack.